Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Need a Title Generator...

I hate coming up with title of these posts...I really rack my brain and then just ususally say...Another Card...or...This is what I've been doing...so I have decide that someone...NOT ME...needs to come up with a title generator...like something that you paste all your text into and then click generate...and it jumbles some stuff up and spits out...like a few words pertaining to your post...come one now...I know there are some super smart people out there who could do this for us...I am JUST NOT ONE OF THEM!

Anyway...Here is Another Card...hehehe...I kept this one super simple, as I wanted to showcase the new Embossing Folder...I also used the new Glitter Glass on the flower...it is SO PRETTY...but kinda hard to take a photo of...


CARD DETAILS:

STAMPS: All Holidays
CARDSTOCK: Baja Breeze (5 1/2" x 8 1/2"), Crumb Cake (5" x 3 3/4"), Very Vanilla (3 3/4" x 1/2")
INKS: Soft Suede
ACCESSORIES: Scallop Circle Punch, 3/4" Square Punch, Big Shot, Elegant Lines Embossing Folder, Crystal Effects, Glass Glitter - Champagne, Stampin' Dimensionals, Stampin' Sponges

No comments: