Thursday, August 19, 2010

Another Every Little Bit...

Today's card...is another one where Mini's were crossed...YEP...OOPS...I did it again...Sorry, I couldn't resist...another simple one this morning...as I have A LOT to get done today...I am on a TIGHT deadline from Stampin' Up!...I swear they like to torture me...I know that I work best under pressure and deadlines, but I don't like no-notice deadlines...I like it when I know about a project for a few weeks or months and then I...ME...it's MY choice to wait until the VERY LAST minute to throw something genius together...not...Get the e-mail on Tuesday afternoon...already have UNCHANGABLE plans Tuesday evening, all day Wednesday, and Friday through Sunday going to be out of town with the deadline on Monday Morning...THAT LEAVE TODAY FOLKS...I have to get it done TODAY...so I will leave you for now...on pins and needles wondering what...WHAT was my deadline...ANY GUESSES....as I am off to STAMP!

Card details to follow...



Here are the card details:

STAMPS: Every Little Bit, Teeny Tiny Wishes
CARDSTOCK: Tempting Turquoise (4 1/4" x 11), Whisper White (4" x 1", 4" x 1 1/4", Scraps)
INKS: Staz-On - Jet Black, Tempting Turqoiuse
ACCESSORIES: Island Oasis DSP (4" x 4"), Big Shot, Tasteful Trim Die, Wide Oval Punch, Word Window Punch, Basic Rhinestones, AquaPainter, Stampin' Sponge, Stampin' Dimensionals, 1/2" Stitched Poly Ribbon - Pear Pizzaz, Corner Rounder

Happy Stampin'to you..as I know I will be STAMPING THE DAY AWAY!
Twila

No comments: