Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My Obsession Yesterday...

Sorry there was no post yesterday, but I was a bit obsessed...with THIS...

YEP...I was just a tad bit OBSESSED with getting this completed...and I LOVE it...it is so ME...all Red, Vanilla and Black...with a touch of bling and a bit of Vintage flair...Here are a couple more photos...

Here is a closer look at the lid of the box...it is removable so that you can still store stuff inside...and of course I used LOTS of the Basic Rhinestones...LOVE those things...


Here is a closer look at the face of the clock and again I used a LOT of the Basic Rhinestones...and layered the flowers under the hands of the clock...

I am on a MISSION this year...a MISSION to case the catalog...and I started with the front cover...YEP...that is where the clock is located...right on the front cover of the Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog...so I CASED it and I will do it again...

So what do you think...should I offer this as a class? A tutorial for a fee? Let me know...if you guys would be willing to fork out your hard earned cash bucks dinero for a tutorial...then I will get to working on it...ASAP...If you are in or around the Ft. Worth area I am planning on offering this as a class in the next couple of months...so stay tuned...

Happy Stamping...
Twila

No comments: