Saturday, August 14, 2010

Bowl of Punches...

Hope everyone's weekend is getting off to a GREAT start...I know mine is...up at 7:00am...because you can't seem to sleep ANY later...I have a few projects in "the works" but not a lot to show you as I am getting ready for an Open House on Aug 27 & 28...So any of you in the North Texas area who are needing ideas...this is the place to be on those dates...we will be having a GREAT time...there will be...of course...stamping, door prizes, lots of inspiration and things to see, touch and get your hands on...I will have LOTS of samples...if you book a workshop IN September with ME then you will get one of these Punches out of my Bowl...


I made CUTE...tags for the that say THANK YOU...you can EVEN earn one if you aren't here in my LOCAL AREA...want to know HOW???...HAVE A WORKSHOP IN A BOX...

WHAT is a WORKSHOP IN A BOX...you ask?...a WORKSHOP IN A BOX is a a workshop where I design a project based on the stamps and inks that YOU have and MAIL the project to you along with step-by-step instructions for the project, the catalog and mini catalog ...you invite your friends over to make the card, they look at the catalog and mini...and guests fill out their order forms, you gather them and we do everything over the phone or the computer...So if you don't "HAPPEN" to live locally and still want to have a WORKSHOP and EARN your punch from my "bowl of punches" for FREE just let me know as I would LOVE to design a card specifically for you and your friends to make and get YOUR WORKSHOP IN A BOX kit into the mail to you ASAP...

Hope you have a GREAT weekend...

Happy Stamping...
Twila

No comments: