Monday, August 2, 2010

Just Believe Scrabook Page...

Here is the Scrapbook Page that I made for the Just Believe stamp set for the Display Boards at Convention...

I used a photo of my daughter Kaitlyn that I took just before she left for her Senior Prom last April...I really LOVED how this page turned out...the Butterfly pulls up and there is hidden journaling behind the photo...I used the paper piercer to punch holes around the word classic, so if it look like it is lit from behind...it actually is...

Just a quick post today, as I am off to take Colleen to the Dr...yet again...this time we think she has a Sinus infection...then I am off to the Commissary for my monthly grocery shopping...sorry I didn't post over the weekend...but I rearranged the Studio to better suit the new space and the way I work here...and then I had to clean up from that...BUT...I have now taken photos of all of the stuff I sent in for the Display Boards and will be showing those...so check back OFTEN...

Happy Stamping!
Twila

No comments: