Thursday, August 26, 2010

Another Card...

Here is a card I made the other night...and I LOVE the color combo that I used...I made it up on the fly...but it turned out really nice...I made a few cards that night and this one was my favorite so I have to show it FIRST...


Here is a close-up of the details...LOVE the Antique Brads that Stampin' Up! came out with this year...right up my alley...and those Basic Peals and Basic Rhinestones...I need to buys truck loads of those...they seem to be on every project...Here I combined the brads and pearls and used them together...what do you think...TOTAL CUTENESS...Yep...I thought so TOO!



Card Details:

STAMPS: Fifth Avenue Floral, Woodgrain Background, Fabulous Phrases
CARDSTOCK: Peach Parfait (5 1/2" x 8 1/2"), Crumb Cake (2 1/2" x 3 1/2"), Baja Breeze (1 1/4" x 2 1/2"), White (Scraps)
INKS: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Staz-On - Jet Black, Peach Parfait, Baja Breeze
ACCESSORIES: Antique Brads, Basic Pearls, Stampin' Dimensionals, 1/2" Stitched-Poly Ribbon - Pear Pizzaz, Aqua Painter, Scallop Trim Border Punch

Well...I hope you liked my card today...and I did get several responses about ya'll wanting a tutorial for the clock box...so I will start working on that this weekend...AFTER my OPEN HOUSE...if you are in the Ft. Worth area and are interested in attending please leave me a comment with your e-mail address and I will send you my street address so you can drop by...I have been BUSY...BUSY...BUSY...making displays that you haven't seen here yet...so come on by...

Happy Stampin'
Twila

No comments: