Thursday, August 12, 2010

How about a Christmas card...

Here is a Christmas card for those of you who like to start those SUPER early...

This one is really simple, but super cute...it seems here lately that is what I do...CUTE...


Here is a close up of the card...



Card details:

STAMPS: Paisley Prints, Many Merry Messges
CARDSTOCK: Crumb Cake (5 1/2" x 11), Very Vanilla (Scraps x 2)
INKS: Always Artichoke, Real Red
ACCESSORIES: Antique Brads, Big Shot, Lots of Tags Sizzlets, Sticky Strip, 5/8" Satin Ribbon - Real Red, Love Letter DSP, Scallop Edge Border Punch

This is a very short one this morning as the kids are cranky...got them up at 6:30am...hehehe...and I am off to register with a temp agency...I need a job...the kids are going back to school in a week and Kirk goes to school in two...I need something to do...I WANT SU! to be my full time job, but that is not happening until I meet some people and get my name out there...so I am off to find some kind of employment...hopefully...plus I like to work...and do Stampin' Up! too...I like my cup to runneth OVER...and spill everywhere...

Happy Stampin'
Twila

No comments: