Friday, August 27, 2010

Color...Bright Color...

Bright Color Combo here...and some more of those Basic Pearls...YEP...here is another card that I threw together the other night...and it was gettin late...so I threw together some REALLY bright colors...and I LOVE them...and even after a couple of years I still LOVE this stamp set...


CARD DETAILS:

STAMPS: Fifth Avenue Floral
CARDSTOCK: Whisper White (4 /14" x 11, Scrap), Tempting Turquoise (4" x 5 1/4", Scrap), Poppy Parade (4" x 5"), Daffodil Delight ( 4" x 1 1/2")
INKS: Poppy Parade, Staz-On - Jet Black
ACCESSORIES: Basic Pearls, 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon - Whisper White, Decorative Label Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Spiral Border Punch

Sorry for the short post today, but my Open House is tonight and I am still working on stuff for that...so I am off...

Happy Stamping...
Twila

No comments: