Wednesday, September 1, 2010

9-1-2010

How about some Halloween Goodness...I am not that into Halloween...so I don't have a lot of Halloween stamps...but I wanted to decorate a bit...so this year I decided to purchase the Halloween Decor Elements and do a little something with them...

Here is project #1:

How about a little creepy, crawly, bejeweled and sparkly spider to start off...hanging out on her web...


Then we have where she is hanging out just swinging away beside the Happy Halloween banner...yep a little breeze...she moves...


Here is a photo of the entire frame...I picked the frame up at my local GoodWill and had it in my stash for just such an occasion...it was already missing the glass...but I LOVED the shabby vintage-i-ness of it...so it came home with me...



I will have a few more projects to show you over the next few days using some of the Halloween Decor Elements so keep checking back...and let me know what you think of this one...

Happy Stamping...
Twila

No comments: