Tuesday, August 3, 2010

So Many Thanks Scrapbook Page

So Many Thanks STAMP...YEP...I said STAMP...Stampin' Up! REALLY challenged my noggin' with this one...YEP...I was almost in tears when I opened the box, saw the stamps, read and RE-READ the paperwork over and OVER again...YEP the So Many Thanks STAMP was one of our MAIN stamps that we had to create the projects with.,..I was like HOW am I gonna do that...it was a challenge...but I did it...Stampin' Up! stretched my creative abilities...and I came up with some REALLY CUTE projects using JUST that ONE little stamp...so stay tuned as I will show you the cards that I made with that stamp tomorrow...

Onto the page...This is my boy...Reilly...he is pretty much a loner...he doesn't have very many friends and prefers to spend his time independently...but anything I need him to do...he will take care of...sometimes with a bit of grumbling...he is a teenager after all, but usually he will just do it...I am really enjoying the fact that I don't need to find the stool anymore...he is well on his way to being 6' tall and he can reach stuff on the high shelf...so I can just holler at him...




Here are some of the page details:

I used Pacific Point cardstock and some of the new DSP that resists ink and brayered over it in Basic Gray and Pacific Point...I then used the Lattice Square Embossing Folder on the Real Red cardstock and made the irregular border. I put the title of the page on the right to balance the photo on the left and then accented the photo with a bit more of the Gray DSP in the corner and the Red Floss "X"'s in the corners...I really like how the page turned out and I think that it showcases the graphic photo that I took of him under the bridge last Spring really well...

As always, let me know if you have any questions...

Happy Stamping...
Twila

No comments: