Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Something totally for me...

Last week....I made something...Something...SOMETHNG JUST FOR ME...as there is ONLY one...isn't it DARLING! I used those Greeting Card Kids again...those chubby cheeks just get to me every time...too much cuteness...I picked this little silver dish up at the goodwill last week for a $1.00 and altered it to go into the little nook as you enter my Studio...I will show that to ya'll once I get it all set up...I am still working on it...

Here is a closer shot of those cute kids...


Maybe I will stop by the Goodwill again today to see what else I can find...I also found some beautiful antique chairs to reupholster for $10.00 each...they are going to go into Colleen's room once Kaitlyn moves out later in the fall...the fabric on them now...UGLY...but the shape...and the lines...BEAUTIFUL...I'll show you a photo of them tomorrow along with some other stuff...

Happy stamping...
Twila

No comments: