Monday, August 16, 2010

Envelope Album Tutorial...

I DID IT...SURE DID...I got it done...but it is really Long and there are QUITE a few photos which if I put more that a couple here on the blog get all jumbled and REALLY hard to move around and put into the right order...so here is what I am gonna do...

ENVELOPE ALBUM TUTORIAL...Here is the Album that I made and if you leave a comment and a way for me to send you the tutorial...I will e-mail it to you...



Now...I just want ya'll to realize that this is NOT a step-by-step on how to make THIS EXACT album, but a tutorial on how to make the ENVELOPE ALBUM part...how you decorate it is UP TO YOU...but I do show you photos of the inside of my album and each of the inserts...SO...Comment Away...if you would like this...it is in WORD...and I have NO idea how to make it into a PDF...so if anyone knows how to do that...let me know...as I know more people would be able to view it with less problems..

Happy Stamping...
Twila

No comments: