Monday, August 30, 2010

I had my Open House over the weekend...and it was a HUGE BUST...not a SINGLE person showed up...I was really disappointed! I handed out invitations and passed out TONS of flyers...I knew that I wouldn't have a lot of people show up but I was hoping for a few...I had gifts to give just for attending, door prizes, make n takes, card and scrapbook samples and displays everywhere....I had been working for weeks getting ready....but the bright side of this is I have some more projects to show you...ones that you haven't seen and I haven' taken photos of yet...that is on my TO DO list for today...once the sun comes up...but for now...here is a card that I CASE'd right from the catalog...it's on pg. 19 if you wanna know...I just changed it up a tiny bit...See out that window...it's still dark outside...



CARD DETAILS:

STAMPS: Thanks So Much
CARDSTOCK: Basic Gray (4 1/4" x 11"), Baja Breeze (Scrap), Whisper White (Scrap)
INKS: Basic Gray, Baja Breeze
ACCESSORIES: Fancy Flower Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Elegant Soiree DSP (3 3/4" x 2"), Stampin' Dimensionals, 5/8" Satin Ribbon - Whisper White


...and on another note...I have been following Nancy's iPicks for a long while now...I have been waiting patiently for her to discover my cards and last night when I checked her catch-up iPicks find that she had...She chose this card...that I had posted on 7-14-2010...I still really like this one...and I am glad that she did also...and now that she has found me...I hope that she finds more cards and projects that she likes...and keeps posting them on her iPicks...it makes me smile when I find that others like my work...



Happy Stampin'
Twila

No comments: