Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How about this cute little number...

How about this cute little number...and YES I crossed the mini's on this one...the Stamps are from the Main idea Book & Catalog, the DSP is from the Summer Mini, but the Ribbon and Embossing folder are from the Holiday Mini...I'm sorry...I couldn't resist...JUST LOOK at what came together...TOTAL CUTENESS...I am SO GLAD that I chose to get this set as one of my FREE ones...

Here are the card details:

STAMPS: Every Little Bit, Teeny Tiny Wishes
CARDSTOCK: Basic Gray (4 1/4" x 11) Whisper White (1 1/2" x 3 3/4", Scraps)
INKS: Staz-On - Jet Black, Basic Gray
ACCESSORIES: Island Oasis DSP (4" x4"), Wide Oval Punch, Spider Web Embossing Folder, Word Window Punch, Raven Lace Trim, Stampin Dimensionals. AquaPainter

Just a quick post today as it is 6am and I am heading out the door...LOTS to do before it gets to hot...

Happy Stampin'
Twila

No comments: