Friday, August 20, 2010

Got 'Er Done...

Yep...Got 'Er Done...The stuff needing to get done for my deadline with Stampin' Up!...DONE...COMPLETED...FINISHED...and sent off to them...yesterday afternoon...WHEW...I was stamping like a MAD WOMAN yesterday...and my projects were coming out SO CUTE...can't wait to share with you guys, but just know it's gonna be a while...for those anyway...BUT I do have some other things to show you...like another Every Little Bit card...

Again this one is Super Simple, but I didn't cross the Mini's this time around...


Card details:

STAMPS: Every Little Bit
CARDSTOCK: Cherry Cobbler ( 4 1/4" x 11), Whisper White ( 1 1/4" x 4")
INKS: Staz-On - Jet Black, Pear Pizazz, Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie
ACCESSORIES: Eyelet Porder Punch, 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon - Pumpkin Pie, Island Oasis DSP (4" x 4"), Stampin Dimensionals, Brads - Brights

Happy Stampin'
Twila

No comments: