Saturday, August 28, 2010

I hate coming up with titles...SO...

Another card created in the wee hours...actually it wasn't really that late...I was just really tired...but I was determined to stamp some cards...



I used the new HUGE Circle Punch from Stampin' Up! that will be available starting Sept 1st...and cut out some leaves from the Falling Leaves stamps set...and mounted them around the opening...mounted the sentiment across the circle opening and lined the inside of the card with DSP so that it would show through to the front of the card...Not my original idea...but they never are...saw the sketch somewhere and remembered it...tweaked it as I always do and finally used it...

Here are the CARD DETAILS:

STAMPS: Falling Leaves, Bright Blessings Jumbo Wheel
CARDSTOCK: Poppy Parade (4 1/4" x 11), Very Vanilla (1/2" x 3 1/2", Scraps)
INKS: Versamark, More Mustard, Always Artichoke, Soft Suede, Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip
ACCESSORIES: 2 1/2" Circle Punch, 3/4" Square Punch, 5/8" Satin Ribbon - Chocolate Chip, Corner Rounder, Stampin' Dimensionals, Stampin' Sponges, Patterns DSP - Subtles - So Saffron

Enjoy and Happy Stamping...
Twila

No comments: