Monday, August 23, 2010

Little Blog Break...

Sorry about the Blog Break there, but we were out of town for the weekend...and I declared it to be laptop FREE...so NO ONE...took their computers...no computer access all weekend...it was kinda nice...

Here is a card that will be made this weekend during a workshop in CA...I designed this card as a Workshop in a Box project...My hostess wanted to do a Halloween project and this was the stamp set that she had....so that was the one that I used...I cut the supplies packed it up, along with step-by-step instructions and mailed everything to her for her long distance workshop...



Sorry this is such a quick post, but there is LOTS to do today...tomorrow is the first day of school and there is a lot of little things to get done...so I am off to accomplish those...check back tomorrow for another masterpiece...okay maybe not a "masterpiece"...but another really cute card...

Happy Stampin'
Twila

No comments: