Thursday, August 5, 2010

Here are the 3-D items I made for the Display Boards using that one So Many Thanks stamp...


I made this cute little box from the Box #2 XL Die for the Big Shot...Layered up the Tag and added some ribbon...even used some of the new Greenhouse Gala DSP...simple but CUTE...


On this one...OVER THE TOP...I used a Dollar Store Shadow Box, and the Greenhouse Gala DSP, the Top Note Die, Lattice Die, Eyelet Border Punch Ribbon, Brads, LOTS of Dimensionals, OH and of course that ONE So Many Thanks Stamp...


Like I said yesterday...I was almost in tears reading the paperwork thinking how was I going to come up with ALL those project for the boards using JUST ONE STAMP and make them ALL look different...but SU! knows best about some things and stretched my creative abilities...THANKS...to them I KNOW FOR SURE that I can take a SINGLE stamp and do marvelous things with it and a FEW accessories...and so can you...

Happy Stampin...Stay tuned for more Display Board Cards tomorrow...

No comments: