Friday, August 6, 2010

Just Believe Display Board Cards...

Here are the cards that I made for the Display Boards at Convention...using the Just Believe stamp set...this set was THE ONE...The One that I HAD to have out of the catalog and I was so excited to get it for FREE...

This card was my favorite one that I did...I just LOVE how the colors came together and how the Pacific Point pops...

I really tried to ONLY use things that were going to be in the new catalog...colors, papers and accessories...on this card I used clear embossing and and then Baja Breeze ink over it...


Again on this card I used Clear Embossing on the Poppy Parade cardstock and then used Whisper White ink to highlight the image...


Top Note Die, Polka Dot Embossing Folder and a Bit of Dazzling Diamonds Glitter on the flowers on the label...(really hard to see in the photo)...but really pretty in real life...and a couple of the new bitty buttons...


I think this one turned out really cute and was also REALLY simple...I stamped the floral image and THEN cut it apart and mounted it onto the Newsprint DSP panel...


As I said at the beginning of this post...this is THE ONE set that I HAD to have out of the new catalog this year...I was so excited to get it for free...I really enjoyed being a Display Stamper even if it IS A TON of PRESSURE as I tend to leave stuff till the last minute and this year was no exception...especially with the move from California to Texas thrown into the middle of it for good measure...but it's all done now...the Display Boards were beautiful...

Check back tomorrow for the Just Believe 3-D items...

Happy Stamping
Twila

No comments: