Saturday, August 7, 2010

More Display Board Stuffs...

Here are the Just Believe 3-D projects for the Display Boards...

The first one I made was this cute little box...I made the top all SPARKLY with Dazzling Diamonds glitter...the flowers on the label are raised for some dimension and the ribbon is tied around side into a bow...this box WAS NOT on the boards...



Here is my other project for this stamp set...I made a mini album out of envelopes and the Greenhouse Gala DSP...and of course photos of my kidlets...

Here is the cover...This is Colleen's only claim to fame on the Display Boards this year...this TEENY TINY wallet sized photo of her...can you get out the magnifying glass and see her there...there in the middle....YEP...THERE SHE IS...in all her tiny glory...


This is Kaitlyn's pull out...it is decorated and has her photo, her name and age...


Here is Reilly's pull out...again it is decorated and has his photo, his name and age,



This one is Colleen's pull-out...again it is decorated and has her photo, her name and age


There she is again...in a bigger sized wallet, but you couldn't see those on the boards as they were tucked away...

Hope you liked by Just Believe 3-D items stay tuned...as tomorrow I will be showing my cards that I made with the Paisley Prints stamp stamp set...Remember this set will not be available to the genreal public until Sept. 1st...so it's a bit of a sneak peek...

As always...let me know if you have any questions and I ALWAYS LOVE getting comments...

Happy Stamping...
Twila

No comments: