Friday, August 13, 2010

Swap Card...

Here is a card that I made and sent to California for my upline's Downline meeting that she is holding tonight...and I can't be there...WAAAAAAA...I am gonna miss those...BUT...at least I get to swap cards with some wonderful demos...so this is the one that I made and sent...the theme this month was Anything New...

I thought that I would go pretty simple and easy enough to duplicate for a workshop...looks complicated though...huh...not so much...

Here is a close up of the stamped image and the card detail...super simple...and really easy...


Here are the Card Details:

STAMPS: Just Believe
CARDSTOCK: Baja Breeze (4 1/4" x 11), Crumb Cake (3 3/4" x 5"), Night of Navy (3 3/4" x 1", Scrap), Very Vanilla (Scrap)
INK: Night of Navy, Baja Breeze
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Elegant Lines Embossing Folder, Scalloped Edge Border Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (Flower), Bitty Buttons (Flower), Corner Rounder, Elegant Soiree DSP (1" x 1"), Stampin Dimensionals, Crochet Thread to tie Button ('cause I can't stand to see naked buttons on a card)

So I hope that you enjoyed my swap card for today...let me know if you have any questions...

Happy Stampin...to you and TO ME as I know that I need to stamp... I have run out of things to show you and I promised a tutorial on that envelope album...I will get it done I promise...it has just been a hectic week...I will work on it this weekend...and hopefully have it posted on Monday...

Twila

No comments: