Monday, August 9, 2010

Paisley Prints 3-D items...

Here are the Paisley Prints 3-D items made for the Display Boards at Convention...Usually I have a favorite of the items that I show, but I really LOVE both of these projects...

The first one I made using the leaf stamp from the set...it is a cute little triangle box...I figure it could be used at the table on Thanksgiving as a place setting...I really liked how the colors of Poppy Parade, Marina Mist and Crumb Cake came together...so pretty...



And this one...went farther into the year to Christmas....I used the tree and a greeting from Many Merry Messages to make this cute little picture...the frame is from Ikea and it was already red...used the Polka Dot Embossing Folder and Highlighted the Polka Dots with Whisper White Craft ink to look like snow...and tore some cardstock to further the look...SUPER SIMPLE...


As always...I am LOVING the comments and let me know if you have any questions about anything...

Happy Stamping...
Twila

No comments: