Tuesday, August 17, 2010

WOW...What I now know...

WOW...What I now know is that there are at least 30 people out there in the world who read my blog...now I know that number includes my Momma and a couple of my bestest friends, but HEY...they are people too...so I say they TOTALLY COUNT! Now if I could just keep the comments coming...I would like some feedback...what would ya'll like to see...I heard that you wanted the tutorial for the album...it took a week, but you got it...anything else?

Here is another card for you guys today...this one is REALLY simple & quick...and I have a few more using the same stamp set and DSP over the next few days so stay tuned...

This one uses the Every Little Bit stamp set which I earned for FREE earlier this year...it has 28 DIFFERENT stamps in it and they are SO cute...just LOOK at this adorable little rubber duckie...SWEETNESS...


Here are the card details:

STAMPS: Every Little Bit, Teeny Tiny Wishes
CARDSTOCK: Crumb Cake ( 5 1/2" x 11), Whisper White (Scraps)
INKS: Staz-On - Jet Black, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight
ACCESSORIES: 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Word Window Punch, Island Oasis DSP, 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon - Marina Mist, Stampin Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'
Twila

No comments: