Wednesday, August 4, 2010

So Many Thanks Cards

Here are the cards that I promised to show you today...I'll start with my FAVORITE...

This one turned out SO cute...lots of pink, frills and bling...


On this one I used the new Newsprint DSP and some new colors...a little more clean and manly...

I used the Square Lattice Embossing Folder and the Greenhouse Gala DSP for this one...

I also used the Greenhouse Gala DSP and the Butterfly Embosslit on this one...

One this last one...I used scraps of ribbon and some Glitter...


I didn't list the recipes or dimensions of the cards like I have been doing as there are too many to list...but once I go back to one card a day...I will go back to that format...As always let me know if you have any specific questions and I will answer them...I hope you enjoyed my take on 5 different cards using just ONE stamp...

Happy Stamping...
Twila

No comments: