Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Good Mornin'...

How is everybody...I hope everyone is doin' well...I am feeling a bit MEAN this mornin' (towards my family...so I thought to be a little more MEAN...I would be EXTRA NICE to you guys) as I got to wake the kids up EXTRA early...for them anyway...and it was was MEAN...and according to them...I LIKE to be MEAN...I woke them up at 7am as they start school in a week and a half...they need to get use to getting up at a NORMAL hour...instead of 10am...so I am ONE MEAN MAMA today...Onto the card...

Here is one that I made just to make...although I like it so much I cut enough to make many, MANY more...Simple...but Cute!


Here is a close-up of the card...

Here are the card details:

STAMPS: Aviary, Tiny Tags
CARDSTOCK: Marina Mist (4 1/4" x 11), Crumb Cake (1 1/4" x 3 1/4"), Very Vanilla (Scrap x 2)
INK: Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Tasteful Trim Die, Decorative Label Punch, Heart Punch, Jewerly Tag Punch, Daffodil Delight 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Love Letter DSP, Crystal Effects, Stampin' Dimensionals, Crochet Thread

SO...That my really CUTE card...and these...THESE are my really BEAUTIFUL chairs with some really UGLY fabric on them...but for $10.00 each...they are diamonds in the rough and are going to SHINE when I get them reupholstered...now to just read up on how to do that...it can't be THAT difficult...RIGHT?!? Any tips or pointers any one can give me would be appreciated!


As Always...Happy Stamping...
Twila

No comments: