Friday, July 30, 2010

Lets start on the Display Boards...

Here is one of the Scrapbook Pages that I had designed for the Convention Display Boards...this one is an exclusive sneak Peek as it wasn't shown at Convention...I guess it didn't go with the color scheme...but let me tell you...COLLEEN LOVED IT...It is SO her...

Let me tell you she is my Colorful teen...she LOVES color...the brighter...the better! I used ALL kinds of color and bling on this page..LOTS of Fire and Ice Rhinestone Brads and even some Dazzling Diamonds Glitter...she loves it...it is her favorite page in her album....for now!

I used Paisley Prints and the Paisley wheel...in LOTS of colors...WAY to many to name...


She was bummed that she didn't make ANY of the display boards this year...she says it's her claim to fame...and was even more disappointed to find out that she was out done by Dixie Lou Dawg....You may have seen her page on the boards....here is a peek at it...


Under the flash glare...it says...Dixie Lou Dawg...stamped directly onto the photo in Staz-On ink..isn't she cute...I sent this 6 x 6 page in when the call went out for Display Stampers...I am so glad I did...and SO glad was chosen!

Check back tomorrow for Kaitlyn's page...

Happy Stampin...
Twila

No comments: