Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Two posts in two days...

Does this count as...ON A ROLL? I even have several more cards ready for the next few days...LOVE my new stamp sets...can wait for my first catalog order to get here later today so I have more new stuff to play with that can go with my new stamp sets...

Here is another card that I made with the new Just Believe stamp set...I LOVE this set and was so excited to get it for FREE...and EARLY!



Here is what I used:

Stamps: Just Believe
Cardstock: Blushing Bride (4 1/4 x 11), Cherry Cobbler (4 1/4 x 1 1/4)
Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Blusing Bride, Marina Mist
Accessories: Newsprint DSP (2 1/2 x 4 1/2) Cut into Tag shape, Scallop Border Punch, Jumbo Eyelets Pewter, Crop-a-dile, 5/8" Marina Mist Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Chipboard Letters (retired)

Here is a second card that I made yesterday...using a classic set...Fifth Avenue Floral...I LOVE this set and was happy to see that it stayed in the catalog for another year.



Here is what I used:

Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral, Thank You Kindly
Cardstock: So Saffron (4 1/4 x 11), Confetti White (1/4 Sheet) for Tope Note Die
Inks: Tempting Turquoise, So Saffron
Accessories: Island Oasis DSP (4 x 5 1/4), Big Shot, Top Note Die, 5/8" Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, Designer Buttons (Vanilla, Tempting Turquoise)

As always, I would love to read your comments and to know what you think of my cards...Happy Stamping...

Twila

No comments: