Saturday, July 10, 2010

FINALLY...Have them started...BARELY

YEP...I have FINALLY...STARTED on my Convention swaps...I have signed up for TWO Organized swaps...One is a movement swap...the cards need to have some type of movement on them...I have those designed and I have started cutting the cardstock for those and I am only making 24 of those....the other organized swap I am doing is a WOW swap...that one has about 130 participants, but you don't have to make that many cards...so I am only making 90 swaps for that one as that is how many cards I can make with the supplies I had for the colors I wanted to use for the design I wanted to make...did that make any sense? Both of these swaps reqiure FULL cards...which I prefer...that is what I make even when I swap on the general floor...so they do use more cardstock...SO since I was designing swap cards and starting the cutting process last night I did NOT get any stamping done...

SO...I when I got up this morning, while waiting on the girls to get ready to go shopping, I made this little beauty...TOO CUTE!!


Here is what I used:

STAMPS: Morning Cup, Take A Sip (Wheel)
CARDSTOCK: Real Red ( 4 1/4 x 11), Whisper White ( 1/4 sheet), Baja Breeze (1 x 4), Daffodill Delight (2 1/4 x 1 1/8), Pear Pizzaz (Scrap)
INK: Real Red, Staz-On - Jet Black
ACCESSORIES: Markers (Real Red, Pear Pizzaz, Daffodill Delight), Big Shot, Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Wheel Handle, Corner Rounder, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Stampin Dimensionals, Pear Pizzaz 1/2" Stitched-Poly Ribbon

What do you think? Hope you like it...Happy stamping...and wish me luck on getting my swaps done in a timely manner as then I need to start on roommate gifts...and then if I have enough time...General Swaps...

10 DAYS...I should have started sooner...DARN MOVE!
Twila

No comments: