Thursday, July 29, 2010

Artisan Award Entry Cards...

Here are the cards that I entered into the Artisan Award Contest...The card and then a detail close-up...

This one is my favorite of the 5 that I sent in...I love this set and how I used the DMC floss to accent the tag...




I thought that I would send in a shaped card and I used the Scallop Circle Die to make this one...again I used the Friends 24-7 stamp set, but this time went girly pink...added some glitter and pearls...




I used Vintage Vogue on this card and really like how the card accent came out...I used the Twill tape and adhered it onto cardstock and ran that through the Big Shot to cut my Scallop circle and attached my flowers and word banner to that...




Again...here I used the Vintage Vogue stamp set and the Tres Chic Background stamp...this card has a LOT of depth and shimmer...I used the Emboss Resist tech on the background and then used the shimmer paint on the flowers...


This was my least favorite card but...I know it was super cute...I used Crystal Effects and MicroBeads for a bit of sparkle...


Well...That's the last of my Artisan Award Entries...For THIS year...yep still have plans to enter next year...already have ideas swirling around in my head...Let me know what you think...

Happy Stamping...
Twila

No comments: