Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Three for Three...

How's that for some numbers... 3 for 3...WOW! I am impressed with my self...now today I need to stamp or I will not have much left to show you for the rest of the week...BUT...that shouldn't be hard as I have NEW stuff to play with...YEP my order from the NEW IB&C arrived yesterday...the only thing I did with it was unpacked it and put the stamps together...but they are all ready for me to get started with some crafty goodness...so hopefully my mojo is flowing and I can crank out some spectacular stuffs...

Here is my card for today...

I really like this color combination...I saw it on someone else's blog...have no idea where...SORRY, I wrote down the colors and even sketched out the layout of the card, but NOT where I saw it...I need to get better at that...it wasn't an SU! blog or stamps...so I adapted it...and of course I used a new stamp set and some new colors...Here's what was used:

Stamps: Just Believe, Hello Again
Cardstock: Peach Parfait (4 1/4 x 11, Scrap), Pear Pizzaz ( 4 x 3/4, 4 x 1/2), Whisper White (Scrap)
Inks: Tempting Turquoise, Peach Parfait
Accessories: Island Oasis DSP (4 x 5 1/2), Corner Rounder, Big Shot, Top Note DIe, Clear Button, 3/4" Circle Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, DMC Floss, Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for looking...let me know if you have any questions or if there is anything specific you would like to see...

Happy Stamping...
Twila

No comments: