Friday, July 9, 2010

Late...but accomplished...

I was gone yesterday...ALL DAY...gone on a mission...on a mission to find that EVER ELUSIVE table...went to two Antique Malls and an Antique store...came home with zip, zilch, nada, nothing...it was a BUST...saw a LOT of CUTE stuff that I would have liked to have, but as I said...I was on a mission...I have a feeling that I am going to end up making that darn table...I really don't want to make it I want something old and unique...I will give it a couple of months...okay...in reality...probably until I get back from Convention...then something has to be done...I have to have someplace for people to stamp IN my studio...otherwise...NO ONE will EVER want to come and play....

So...Since I was gone all day...no stamping was accomplished...so when I got up this morning, while waiting on my SU! Sale-A-Bration freebie stamps to arrive (along with the second order that I placed yesterday from the new catalog and had over-nighted...SHHH...DON'T tell my man...I made this card...LOVE this set and of course had to have these little kids...


Stamps: Greeting Card Kids, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock: Basic Black (5 1/2 x 8 1/2 & 5 1/4 x 4), Whisper White (4 x 5 1/2 (torn), Scrap)
Inks: Staz-On - Jet Black, White CRAFT Pad, Cherry Cobbler, Baja Breeze, Always Artichoke, Crumb Cake, So Saffron
Accessories: Big Shot, Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

So...now that I have to be here ALL day...I am waiting for the movers to come back and pick up all of the empty flat packed boxes and all of the boxes that are filled with packing paper...they are suppose to show up SOMETIME today...I won't hold my breathe though, as they were SUPPOSE to be here on Tuesday and NEVER showed...I want this stuff out of my garage...so that the stuff that IS ours and is suppose to actually be stored in there...can go out there and get out of the other areas of my house...

SO...now that I have to be here ALL day...with MORE NEW stuff from SU!...you know I am gonna be stamping...of course I do need to start working on my swaps for Convention sometime soon as I leave in about 10 days and haven't started them yet...but I work best under pressure...or so I keep telling myself...

Now...onto the stamping...
Twila

No comments: