Thursday, July 8, 2010

I want it NOW...

Well...have you ever decided you want something...something specific...and you start obsessing over it...then you start shopping for it...thinking it shouldn't be too hard to find...and then get all frustrated becuase you then can't find what you are looking for...it's happening to me and it is VERY ANNOYING!! Here is my delima...

My new Stamping Studio here in the Great and AWESOME state of TEXAS is actually the dining room in this house...it is a pass through room from when you come in the front door you have to pass through the Studio to get into the Kitchen and Family room...well, I have my work Island set up where the dining table should go and I really like it there, and our dining room table is in the Kitchen as it is large enough...But I have this problem...my problem is that I don't really like stamping alone...I am a SOCIAL STAMPER...

At the last house from my Studio space I could very easily work at my Island and see /talk to whoever happened to be stamping and scrapbooking with me...in the dining room...here that is not the case...there is this thing called a WALL in the way...so my solution...I want a table...to put on the other side of my island...a long and narrow one...I need it to be between 64-69" long and 18-24" wide...and dining table height...I know that they exist...I just can't see to find one...It is playing hide and seek with me...eluding ALL of my efforts to find it...I have looked at all of the local thrift stores (that I know of...remember I have only been here a month) and I have even started looking at Antique stores (the ONE that I found...need to go back SOON) but my shopping trips were all FAILURES...I got nothing...AND I WANT IT NOW...in my best Veruca Salt impersonation...

I KNOW that if I get impatient and SETTLE on something then I will go into another store a few days later and there it will be the PERFECT...table...but it is HARD to wait...but I am gonna...and my husband has justified it and said...All your stamping friends are in another state anyway...so there is NO HURRY...no hurry...NO HURRY...I know he doesn't get it...but I need to be ready, ready for the heaps and piles of friends that I am going to make......OKAY...now that I have gotten that off of my chest...wanna be my FRIEND? Apparently I need some friends here in TX...so if you are anywhere in TX or near Ft. Worth drop me a line...maybe I can justify, to my man, searching for my table a bit harder

NOW...Onto the card for today...


YEP...another Just believe card...Told y6ou I LOVE this set...Here are the details...

Stamps: Just Believe
Cardstock: Marina Mist (5 1/2 x 8 1/2), Whisper White (1/4 sheet), Pear Pizzaz (Scrap)
Inks: Versamark, Melon Mambo
Accessories: Big Shot, Top Note Die (Whisper White Cardstock), Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Patterns DSP - So Saffron, Fancy Flower Punch ( Punched 3 times), FleurettesII (died with Melon Mambo reinker), Clear Embossing Powder, Powder Pal, Heat Tool, 5/16" Jumbo Brads

Happy stamping...
Twila

No comments: