Wednesday, July 21, 2010

DAY ONE...

Today is our first day of Convention...I can't wait to go and get our bags...what will they look like this year...what will be in Memento Mall...I get to go in early...YEP...I will be in the VIP line at MM this year and get to enter at 8:00 a whole hour BEFORE everyone else...I am so excited...I hate to leave my roomies in that LONG line by themselves, but ...I have some consolation prizes for them...their roommate gifts...

Every year I make them each a bag tag with their name or initial on it...this year it's their name...I used LOTS of new things...the new Cork, the new Scallop Punch, new Antique Brads, new Chantilly Lace and I think that they turned out really CUTE...Flowers made out of CORK with the Big Shot Flower Die...


Here is a piece of jewelry that I made for each of them out of the Antique Brads and some chain that I bought at Hobby Lobby and of course I added a bit of the Chantilly Lace.


I also made them another piece of jewelry...a ring...I am sure that it will probably turn their finger green, but it's the thought that counts...RIGHT...and I know that I will wear mine for a while...again I used the Antique Brads and a ring blank from Hobby Lobby...


I hope that they enjoy what I made them this year and that they like wearing them even if it turns their fingers green...everyone else will be green with envy...

Happy Stamping...
Twila

1 comment:

Roy Keller said...

Verry creative post