Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Artisan Award Scrapbook Entry #3...

Here it is...Colleen's scrapbook page for Artisan Award...I just used different sizes of the same photo...She is my kid who LOVES color...the BRIGHTER...the BETTER...

Here are some of the page details...Top Note Die...Ribbon, Brads, Rhinestones, DSP, stamps...lots of crafty goodness....I also used the Clear Window Sheets to mount my letters to as I wanted to be able to see through them and not cover the page elements...



This top Spiral Punched piece comes out and holds the hidden journaling...and of course a pop of color with the DSP...


More bling and a close-up of the Top Note...as you can see the base of the page is Basic Gray smooth cardstock and the Top Notes are Textured Cardstock and then stamped in Basic Gray with the Elements of Style stamp set...



Let me know if you have any questions about any of the page elements...Stay tuned as tomorrow I will be posting ALL 5 of the cards that I sent in...YEP ALL 5...

No comments: