Saturday, July 17, 2010

I've created a MONSTER...

A Monster of a MESS...Do you see this...This is what I was working in yesterday...this MESS...


YEP...and I didn't even get much done...Nope...I had to take Colleen to the Dr...she has a UTI poor thing...and then when I got home at 4pm the hubby wanted to go to Frys...all the way in Irving...in traffic...so of course...I went...so I got NO actual stamping done...I did get my roommate gifts designed, so that was something, but EVERYTHING needs to be done today...I KNOW I have told people that...and they keep dragging me away from my studio...from these...


They HAVE to get done TODAY...we are going out of town all day tomorrow and we are going to be busy most of the day on Monday...I leave on Tuesday for Convention.,..I really don't want to be sitting at the airport or on the plane finishing these...and the reason why...I ALWAYS forget something...ALWAYS...so I want them done BEFORE I go...I wnat them done TODAY...anyone want to come and help out?

Wish me luck...Sorry there isn't a new card for you to see...hopefully these can get done and I can actually stamp something tonight for you to see tomorrow...and my plan for while I am away at Convention is to show ya'll my SPECTACULAR non-winning Artisan Award entries...I am still hoping to be an Honorable Mention again this year...I figure one of these years they will take pity on me and let me win it...

Happy Stamping...
Twila

No comments: