Sunday, July 18, 2010

Get 'er done...

Worked my fingers and everyone elses to the bone yesterday...My roommate gifts are ALL done! Still working on my WOW swaps...but Almost finished...all I need to do now is put the words on the front of the cards...that should take an hour or so, so I should be able to finish them up before I leave very easily...I even had time yesterday to stamp for you guys...here is a beauty...I know that I didn't use a NEW set, but I used one of my favorites...Friends 24-7...I spotted the unique layout using the Top Note die and Cork on someone else's blog...Stacy's Stamping Stage...Thanks Stacy for the inspiration!


And here is a close up of the flowers...I used the new Smooch Pearlized Top Coat...I really LIKE IT...it adds a bit of shine and sparkle...



Here are the card details:

STAMPS: Friends 24-7
CARDSTOCK: Daffodil Delight (5 1/2 x 8 1/2), Pear Pizzaz (5 1/4 x 5 1/4 x 2 1/2), Confetti White (1/4 Sheet)
INKS: Staz-On - Jet Black, Daffodil Delight, Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzaz, Chocolate Chip
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Top Note Die, Cork Sheets, DSP Island Oasis (5 1/4 x 2), Scallop Edge Border Punch, AquaPainter, 5/8" Satin Ribbon - Daffodil Delight, Smooch Pearlized Top Coat

Happy Stampin...
Twila

No comments: