Friday, July 16, 2010

Short and Sweet today...

Short and Sweet post today as I have to get back to my swaps AS...my WOW swap for Conventions STILL not totally done...but almost...just in the assembly phase...HOPEFULLY I can get them done today...still haven't started on my roommate gifts...I swear I do this to myself EVERY year and EVERY year I say NEVER again...and I still do it...but...I did create this super cute card for you to oogle first thing this mornin'...YEP used the Aviary stamp set again...LOVE those little birdies...



Here are the card details...

STAMPS: Aviary, Short & Sweet, Teeny Tiny Wishes (The card on the front pulls out and under wish big it says happy birthday), Always In Bloom (Wheel)
CARDSTOCK: Confetti White ( 4 1/4 x 11, 3 x 4), Melon Mambo ( 3 1/2 x 1 1/4), Chocolate Chip (3 1/2 x 5), Daffodil Delight (1/4 Sheet)
INKS: Chocolate Chip, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzaz
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Scallop Envelope Die, Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Corner Rounder, Scallop Edge Punch, Chantilly Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Wheel Handle, Designer Button, Stampin' Dimensionals,


NOW BACK TO THE SWAPS...Happy Stampin'

Twila

No comments: