Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I think I need a cup of coffee...

I KNOW I need me cup of coffee and I don't even like coffee...going to bed late and getting up early...it's wearing on me...I need naps...I LIKE naps...but NAPS in this house...not so easy to come by as they were before we moved...our room here is right beside the living room...and the only TV in the house, so you can see why right there...NO NAPS...but I really want one!

I even tried the other day and made the kids go to the pool, they were gone about an hour or so, just as I settled in and about 20 minutes after I had put my book down to go to sleep...they were back with their LOUDNESS, and the bickering...so again...NO NAP...then since they are teenagers and it's SUMMERTIME and remember I have one who is almost 18 they think that they can stay up till all hours of the night...

I don't get to sleep until 1 or 2 am and then Kirk's alarm on his phone is set to go off at 7 am...but does he get up...nope...he just turns it off and rolls over and goes back to sleep...RETIREMENT...I need some of that TOO...that DANG ALARM...it just wakes me up...just enough where I can't go back to sleep because it's daylight outside and I have a million card ideas rolling around in my head that need to be brought out into the light...so what do I do...GET UP of course...and then the cycle starts all over again...

Here is a card that I made last night after I quit working on my Convention swaps...ya'll will be happy to hear that my Movement swap is completed and am over 1/2 done with my WOW card swap as I FINISHED cutting out the 90 birdcages for my card yesterdaay...I hope to finish the WOW swap today...Now onto today's card...

Yep...another cute one...even if I do say so myself..

Here are the card details:

STAMPS: Morning Cup, Well Worn Background
CARDSTOCK: Pink Pirouette (4 1/4 x 11), Rich Razzleberry (1 1/4 x 4 1/4), Crumb Cake (1/4 sheet), Whisper White (Scraps)
INKS: Pink Pirouette, Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzaz, Crumb Cake
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Top Note Die, Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Basic Pearls, Daffodil Delight 5/8" Satin Ribbon, Greenhouse Gala DSP (2 3/4 x 4 1/4), Eyelet Border Punch, Stampin Dimensionals, AquaPainter

Okay...now I am getting pulled away from the computer for a run...and let me tell you I am going...but NOT willingly...she better be glad I LOVE HER...I'll let you know a bit later if I make it more than a block...wish me LUCK!

Happy Stampin!
Twila

No comments: