Monday, July 12, 2010

A quick post today...

A quickie today as I am heading out the door to do some Probate stuff on my grandmother and great-grandmother's estates...nothing like business on a Monday morning, when all you really want to do is stay home and STAMP! Although I did get quite a bit done on my swaps over the weekend, I am feeling the pressure as I leave for Convention in a week and have a TON of stuff to do...so a quick post is in order this morning and then I am off...hopefully to be back by early afternoon for more stamping!

Here is the card that I have been working on...

...and the card details...

STAMPS: Greeting Card Kids, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Tiny Tags, Well Worn Background
CARDSTOCK: Pear Pizzaz (4 1/4 x 11), Crumb Cake (1/4 sheet), Cherry Cobbler (2 7/8 x 2 1/2, Scrap), Confetti White (2 3/4 x 2 1/2, 1/2 x 3)
INKS: Pear Pizzaz, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, More Mustard, Cherry Cobbler, Basic Gray,
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Top Note Die, Polka Dot Emossing Folder, AquaPainter, Riding hood Red Taffeta Ribbon, Crop-a-Dile, Basic Rhinestones, 3/4" Punch

I know I am getting ahead of my self on the Holidays, but this set is just SO cute...who can resist those chubby cheeks?

Twila

No comments: