Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Here is the scrapbook page that I made of my oldest for the Artisan Award Contest this year...She was a Senior and Graduated in May...I am NOT one for purple, but she has this jacket that is Rich Razzleberry that we bought last fall that she absolutely LOVES and I made the page to go with what she was wearing in the photo...and LOVED how it turned out...so did she, so that all that matters and the fact that one of the pages that I made is in her album...as I have no idea what SU does with the ones that don't make the boards...YEP...you heard right...this little beauty wasn't on the display boards...none of my scrapbook pages were...but they weren't last year either...which I kinda found puzzling until January when I got an e-mail asking if I would like to be featured in the Stampin Success Demo Newsletter...like anyone would say NO...so here is her page...

I used Rich Razzleberry cardstock and the Razzleberry Lemonade DSP. I also used the Wood Sheets and ran it through the Big Shot with the Top Note Die and then stained it with the Crushed Curry Ink and then stamped it with Chocolate chip ink...I used the Charming stamp set.




Here is a better photo of the title...I used the wide twill tape...I adhered it to Whisper White cardstock and then ran it through the Big Shot and had Twill Tape letters...they really had a nice texture...



Here are a couple of close-ups of the wood sheet and the twill tape letters...


Well...I already have ideas bouncing around in my head for next years Artisan Award entries...I know a lot of people say that they aren't gonna enter again, as it does get expensive with supplies and all, and don't get me wrong...it does, but I enjoy the challenge...so I already know I will enter again...I just need to NOT procrastinate and start my projects WAY earlier than MARCH...

So stay tuned to see Colleen's scrapbook page tomorrow and all the cards that I sent in on Wednesday...then I will start showing the Display Board stuff...

Happy Stamping...
Twila

No comments: