Monday, July 26, 2010

WELL...

Those automatic posts...those ones that I set up to post while I was at Convention...DIDN't HAPPEN...SORRY...and I was staying at the Marriot where you have to pay an arm and a leg in extra fees to have internet access during your wonderful super expensive stay, so I shose to save the cost of the daily internet rate and buy myself some more stamps...SORRY, I know it was selfish...but stamps are gonna win EVERYTIME! I have a LOT of stuff to post over the next few days, So I will be posting A LOT...starting with my NON-WINNING...NON-HONORABLE MENTION Artisan Award Entries...YEP...It was a TOTAL disappointment, but I did get to be a display stamper this year AND I got to see my cards on the Display Boards...Today I will start with Reilly's scrapbook page and I will post more tomorrow...

Reilly is my kid who doesn't mind being alone as long as there is a computer nearby...He loves the outdoors and likes to spend time by the creek...I took him for a photo shoot at one of his favorite places to hang out earlier this spring...Here is his page...

I added the Clock from Sense of Time and stamped it with Satz-On onto the Window Sheet I attached it to the page with Stampin Dimensionals hidden under the quote...

I then used my Big Shot to cut out the letters...stamped them with the quote and then coated each letter with Crystal effects.

I also stamped the background with the gears and used the Jumbo Eyelets on the page with were threaded and tied with Basic Gray Taffeta ribbon...

I really enjoyed the process of making this page for Reilly's album and I am ALWAYS happy that I make TWO of everything that I submit...NO REGRETS...when I don't win...

Check back tomorrow for another scrapbook page or two...I am off to a job interview...wish me luck!

Twila

No comments: