Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Another Birdy day...

YEP...it's official...I LOVE this set...It is TOO CUTE! I can't wait to show you this card...so no jabbering this morning like normal...here it is...

So what do you think...PURE CUTENESS...YES...I think so too...I LOVE that the one little birdy is out an about struttin' his stuff while the others are all locked up in the cages...hehe...

Here are the card details:

STAMPS: Aviary, Short & Sweet
CARDSTOCK: Basic Gray (5 1/2 x 8 1/2), Daffodil Delight (5 1/4 x 2 1/4), Baja Breeze (Scraps) Whisper White (1/2 x 3, Scraps)
INKS: Basic Gray, Poppy Parade, Pacific Point
ACCESSORIES: 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Big Shot, Polka Dot Embossing Folder, 3/4" Square Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Basic Rhinestones, 1/2" Stitched-Poly Ribbon - Poppy Parade,

On the swap front...still NOT ANYWHERE CLOSE to being done...but I am still working on them...so I am hoping that today I can get the one set of 24 done and start back on the set of 90...I have 90 birdcages to cut out...WHAT was I thinking? Oh yeah...that the card was CUTE!

So I guess that this post is done for the day...enjoy the card...and wish me luck on the progress of my swaps today...check back tomorrow to see what new things I am using...until then...

Happy Stamping...
Twila

No comments: