Tuesday, September 7, 2010

9-7-2010

Well...I got a few things knocked off of my BEFORE list yesterday...and today...I will do a few more...out in the rain...yep...woke up to rain this mornin...did a little happy dance about the fact that I talked Kirk out of turning the sprinklers on last night...yippee...saved me some money...more in my stampin' budget...I'm trying to promote to Manager ya know...I really WANT to go to Leadership in January, but I have set a goal for myself...I can only go if I make Manager...'cause I don't want to miss out on Manager's Reception...

You see...Every other time I have gone I have been a Manager, but last year, Kirk's Momma had a stroke early in the year and then my Grandmother passed away and I was flyin back and forth to Texas dealing with ill parents and probates of estates, my sales were in the toilet...I have the downline in place to make Manager...just my sales need to improve...I need $1800.00 in sales by the end of Oct...I KNOW I can do it...I just need the Workshops, it only 3-4...and I have been working on that...but NOW...of course we have moved and I have left all of my customers behind in California...to my newest recruits...SO, back to my story...I was super happy it rained...it's a couple extra dollars in my stampin' budget...and I need ALL that I can get...I was hoping to get some new customers with my Open House, but if you are a regular reader of my blog...you know that was a BUST...so on to other things...

If you need some Stampin' Up! products and don't have a demonstrator...I would love to place an order for you or you can just go to my Business Website...here is the link...

www.twilamooneyham.stampinup.net


If you would like to hold a workshop...I can put together a Workshop in a Box for you, just contact me for details on how that works...now onto the Halloween Project I have for you today...

An Apocathary Jar decorated with the Spooky Things Decor Elements...



Here is a closer look at the lid...tied a bit of ribbon around the lid and decorated it with some of the Designer Jewels and a spider that I cut out...



Closer look at the jar itself...larger Decor Element Spider...


Closer look at the cute little tag...made with the Two Tag Bigz Die and another spider...



Well...I hope all of these Halloween Projects are giving you some ideas of your own...please let me know if you have any questions or if there is anything that I can order for you...

Happy Stampin'
Twila

No comments: