Thursday, September 23, 2010

I've got nothing for you...

I've got nothing for you today except a headache...anyone want that...PLEASE...I will gladly give that away for FREE to the first person who wants it...I have run out of things to show you...My plan was to come home last night and finish up my Halloween Kit class and get that up to show you guys so that you could start ordering it..l.but that didn't happen because of this stupid headache that WON'T go away...and today I have to go and teach at the scrapbook store...from 9-2...so hopefully my meds will kick in and I will feel better soon and when I get home this afternoon I can get that finished up and posted tomorrow morning...

In other news...the VOTES are still coming in and I am still in the lead...RIBBON...7...MOMMA...0...Sorry Momma...it's not gaudy...it gives it a bit more vintage charm...so I WIN!

Okay...so I gotta go...check back tomorrow...I PROMISE the Halloween Class Kit will be posted...

Happy Stampin'
Twila

No comments: