Monday, September 27, 2010

Workshop in a Box...

My friend Kerry lives in CA and we of course now live in TX...she wanted to have a workshop, so she could get together with her friends for a FUN night out and earn some FREE Stampin' Up! products...so I sent her... A WORKSHOP IN A BOX...

WHAT is a WORKSHOP IN A BOX...you ask?...a WORKSHOP IN A BOX is a a workshop where I design a couple of projects based on the stamps and inks that YOU have and MAIL the projects to you along with step-by-step instructions for the projects, I also send the catalog, mini catalog, invitations, order forms, etc...you invite your friends over to make the cards, they look at the catalog and mini...and guests fill out their order forms and then we do everything to close the workshop over the phone or the computer, I ALWAYS put the Workshops on my calendar and I am ALWAYS available, so if there are questions...I am just a quick phone call away...

So if you don't "HAPPEN" to live locally and still want to have a WORKSHOP and EARN Stampin' Up! products for FREE just let me know as I would LOVE to design a couple of cards specifically for you and your friends to make and get YOUR WORKSHOP IN A BOX kit into the mail to you ASAP...

Here are the cards from Kerry's Workshop in a Box...she requested a Fall / Thanksgiving card and the Day of Gratitude stamp set we received at the Ft. Worth Regional earlier this month fit the bill...It was a set that Kerry didn't have, but since I knew that putting ink to paper was the easiest thing to do and learn they received the Medallion and sentiment already pre-stamped for them...

She also requested a Christmas card, who wouldn't want to get started early on making those...I know I would LOVE to...but it NEVER seems to happen...I am always sending them out in the middle of December...This one is simple and easy to recreate, just requires a bit of water coloring...and I LOVE the Candy Cane Designer Series Paper...who can resist glitter...not me...too much sparkly goodness...


Well...I hope that you have enjoyed seeing what I sent to Kerry for her Workshop In a Box...please let me know if you are interested in hosting one of your own...all you have to do is send me an e-mail or leave me a comment...and I will get in contact with you...for your consultation...and we can get one designed JUST FOR YOU!

Happy Stampin'
Twila

No comments: