Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Welcome...

THANK YOU to the TWO people who left comments and voted yesterday...The results of the poll are in....and the ribbon WINS...YAY...I knew I was right...Momma still disagrees and stills says that me adding the ribbon is gaudy...you see she looks at my blog too...but she didn't vote...she could have...but she didn't...so her vote didn't count...her opinion over the phone...doesn't mean a thing,..the RIBBON WON...now onto what you come here to see...PROJECTS...

I made this one a few weeks ago for my Open House...I had been wanted to make a WELCOME banner for a while...I just never had...so it was time...I have this weird nook thing here in this house as you leave the entry way and come into what would be the "formal" dining room...here in the Mooneyham household...it's the Studio...so it is where a LOT of Crafty Goodness goes when I get'er done so it can be shown off to...hold up there...yep...I remember...got no friends at the moment to show stuff off to...that is one reason I post stuff so often here...ya'll are suppose to ewwww and aaahhhh over all of my stuff...anyway...that little nook is where I place stuff until I can get photos taken of it for ya'll to gawk over...This banner has been up there since before the Open House and there it will stay...as I LOVE IT!...


Closer look at the pennants



Closer look at the letters...I used Crystal Effects and the Black Chunky Glitter on the letters...Sparkly!


These hand down from each end of the banner...there are flowers on each pennant and one on each end...I really wanted top frame the nook...


Now stay tuned as I am planning a kit class that will be posted hopefully tomorrow...it is something new that I am going to be trying...now I just need to finish designing the class...

Happy Stampin'
Twila

No comments: