Friday, September 3, 2010

9-3-2010

How about a Halloween Treat Bag...I made this cute little number to hold all of that Halloween candy that will be scooped up by someone other than me on All Hallows Eve...I will be busy handing out lots of candy this year...not collecting it...I used Spooky Things Decor Elements and the From the Crypt stamp set for this bag...


Here is a close-up of the Decor Elements...


and here is a close-up of the bag tag...


I think that this project was really easy to make and turned out super cute...you could even put the child's name on the tag and use it from year to year...of course I had to put some bling on it so I added some Clear Brads and some Basic Rhinestones to the tag...

PROJECT DETAILS (without measurements)

STAMPS: From the Crypt, All Holidays, Wonderfully Worn Background, Web (wheel)
CARDSTOCK: Basic Gray, Glossy White, Basic Black, Old Olive
INKS: Staz-On - Jet Black, Old Olive, Basic Gray
ACCESSORIES: Spooky Things Decor Elements - Black, Corner Rounder, Island Oasis DSP (Summer Mini), Big Shot, Top Note Die, Crop-a-Dile, Jumbo Eyelets, Basic Rhinestones, Scallop Trim Border Punch, 3/4" Square Punch, Clear Rhinestone Brads, 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon - Old Olive

Happy Stampin'
Twila

No comments: