Monday, September 6, 2010

9-6-2010

It seems that I am taking the weekends off...I don't really mean to, but I get busy with Kirk and the kids and then just don't get anything posted...I spent most of the weekend in bed...with a few books...I kept coming into to Studio...looking around at my MESS...and then walking back out...even though I have this HUGE list of things that need to get done before...

BEFORE...

People show up at my house on Friday
I go to Regional on Saturday
I Present at Regional on Saturday
More people show up at my house on Saturday night

It seems that each item on that list has a HUGE to do list all it's own and the time that I have to get the items done is ticking away...so I need to get started...I have photos taken of my projects now for the next few days...that seems to be one of my biggest hurdles in posting here...getting the photos taken...SO...I did that this morning...

Here is another Halloween project for you...again using the Spooky Things Decor Elements



This time I spray painted a cookie tin that I had laying around on top of the fridge from last Christmas...I knew that I had kept it for something...and this was the project that I decided to use it for...



I used DSP's cut into strips and adhered them to the tin with some watered down Elmer's glue and then waited patiently for it to dry...It really didn't take all that long...



While the tin was drying, I took my Spooky Things Decor Elements and put it onto the lid of the tin and then used the Basic Rhinestones to bling it up a bit...okay quite a bit...I LOVE the BLING...

Okay...I am off to work on my "TO DO" list...

Happy Stampin'...
Twila

No comments: