Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Christmas comes early...

Christmas comes early in the crafting world as we get ready for the up coming Holiday season...Here is a card that I created using the Holiday Hoopla stamp set...Love that Santa...and a bit of the Smooth Illuminating Top Coat...OKAY...I used more than a bit...but that stuff is addicting...it is sparkle in a bottle...Glitter without the mess...I'm telling you if you don't have it...GET IT...If you don't have a way to order it...contact me and I will get it ordered for you ASAP...IT'S MAGIC in a bottle...I PROMISE...

Now...Back to the card...Cute Huh!



And Here's is a close-up of Santa...if you look closely...you can see the sparkle and shimmer from the Smooch...it's SO PRETTY...


CARD DETAILS:

STAMPS: Holiday Hoolpa, Many Merry Messages
CARDSTOCK: Crumb Cake (4 1/4" x 11"), Whisper White ( 2 1/2" x 3 1/2", 5/8" 4 1/4")
INKS: Staz-On - Jet Black, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
ACCESSORIES: Blush Blossom Marker, Deck the Halls DSP (4" x 4"), Seam Binding - Always Artichoke - 18", Smooch Illuminating Top Coat (Magic Sparkle in a Bottle), 3/4" Square Punch

Hope you liked my Christmas sneak peek...I have a few more to share with you soon...

Happy Stampin'
Twila

No comments: