Thursday, September 2, 2010

9-2-2010

How about this Halloween Project...this one was voted the favotite among my family...they ALL like it the best...and they voted at different times...it's another project using the Spooky Things Decor Elements...this time I used the Raven...and then added a little bling with the new Black Flourish Designer Jewels.

Here is a close up of just the Raven...


And here is a look at the entire project...quote the Raven...Nevermore...


I printed the Nevermore and then embellished it with some more of the Black Flourish Designer Jewels and then mounted it onto the glass of the frame...in case you are wondering...I spray painted the glass...OH...and this was another frame I picked up at GoodWill...

Hope you liked this Halloween project...I still have some more to show you so check back tomorrow...

Happy Stamping...
Twila

No comments: